Innovation Point is seeking innovative, entrepreneurial individuals or businesses with software business ideas that meet the following criteria.
- Partner/stakeholder with domain knowledge and expertise that needs software development expertise to build a software application.
- Partner/Stakeholder with a sales abilities, sales channel or sales resources.
- A mobile and/or SaaS application opportunity.
- A business venture that will benefit from start-up, entrepreneurial business experience.
- A path to software product commercialization and monetization.
- A wiliness to exchange equity or share revenue in exchange for software development.
- An opportunity to form a joint venture where Innovation Point contributes software to the business venture.
Innovation Point is seeking software companies that meet the following criteria.
- Software businesses with legacy client/server software architecture and technology.
- Opportunity for transitioning the legacy software into a Software as a Service (SaaS), cloud-based technology.
- Mobile app or mobile app portfolio; Internet of Things application/software.
- Solid or established customer base.
- Serves long tail, niche market.
- Opportunity for new leadership to grow company and take it to the next level.
- $200,000 EBITDA.
- Fewer than 35 employees.
- Southeastern Wisconsin based business, opportunity to relocate the business or location independent business.
- Contact us to begin the process.
- We execute a mutual non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
- We schedule a phone consultation to access the fit and opportunity.
- You submit an executive summary describing your business, mobile app or software idea.
- If there is a good fit, we schedule an appointment to explore and discuss the details.
- We test the idea by performing market research and due diligence.
- We formulate and executive a business agreement.
- We develop a business plan.
- We design and build a software product using contemporary, best practices software development methods.
- We execute on the business plan.